Power BI: Transforming Data with ETL Techniques
In a world driven by data, making informed decisions is paramount. Enter Power BI , a dynamic tool that transforms raw data into meaningful insights.
Power BI stands out for its user friendly interface, seamless integration and powerful visualization tools. Whether you are a business analyst, data enthusiast, or decision maker, Power BI empowers you to unlock the true potential of your data.
Download Power BI Desktop from the official Microsoft link.
Let’s start exploring key ETL techniques within Power BI.
- Data in Power BI imported from diverse data sources.
- Data import strategies between importing data directly or creating a connection to maintain a live link to the source.
- Data types formatting to ensure consistency and accuracy in analaysis.
2. Power Query:
Power BI Desktop also comes with Power Query Editor. Use Power Query Editor to connect to one or many data sources, shape and transform the data to meet your needs, then load that model into Power BI Desktop.
Launch the Power Query Editor
- Select the transform data.
- Next, select transform and pop up window is of power query.
- Data loading involves model creation:
Designing a robust data model within Power BI by defining relationships and hierarchies. Ease of analysis and performance optimization.
2. Data load directly to Power BI internal data model or connecting directly to the source for real-time analysis.
Mastering ETL techniques in Power BI is pivotal for creating robust, accurate, and dynamic reports
Stay tuned for Power BI advanced ETL Techniques!!!!!
Thanks for the read. Do clap👏👏 if find it useful😀.
“Keep learning and keep sharing knowledge”